Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daily BL

Today's BL is one I recently read by Ike Reibun. I'm probably over-thinking it and reading too much into it, but if I'm not; Ike Reibun is a genius. An amazing, beautiful, incredible person. Why? Because from what I can see in this oneshot; She seems to be addressing the recent manga ban, the stupidity & power of the politicians, & the mindless sheep-like personality of the populace. It seems to address so many of the issues in such a terrifying yet hilarious manner that one can not help but be incredibly impressed and can't help loving the story. Even if that is not Ike Reibun's intention; I still loved this story. I hope you do, too. (And yes, the cover below & the story listed are different. The cover reads "Natsu ni Shiniyuku Monogatari" & does not seem to be listed in BU. If you'd like to know more; Google it yourself.)

「Dangerous Symphony」

Mangaka: 池玲文 (Ike Reibun)
Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi, Yaoi
Summary: "Rock and Homero live in a world, where all kinds of laws restrict people and you can get arrested for the simplest things. Naturally, being love with another man is frowned upon." - Baka-Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment