Monday, September 12, 2011

Random GL

I don’t usually read shoujo-ai but I’m trying to understand humanity more, for myself & friends, thus I took up reading it recently. The first story I read after a few years happened to just, thankfully be, an amazing one. I’ve completely fallen for this mangaka. No matter what genre’s (aside from H) they may venture into in the future; I shall follow! Beautiful, clean art & simple, pure, realistic, & beautiful stories. They all have an amazing, simple charm to them. This story is no exception. It’s about unrequited love, heartbreak, & the awakening of something new. It’s a sweet story. I hope, if you read it, you will enjoy it as I did.


「片恋姫」
Katakoihime

Mangaka: 乙ひより (Otsu Hiyori)
Genre: Drama, School Life, Shoujo Ai
Summary: “Ooishi has never had a crush on anyone, believing it was easier not to love. Until the moment she meets Mizuho, a self-proclaimed “Mermaid” who’s love will never be returned.” - Baka-Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment